Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Daughter


   It seems understated to say that my daughter is lost. Oh my precious, lovely girl, how did you get this far into your own self destruction? I know there's a boy who charmed you and captured your gentle heart. This same boy helped you lose yourself for he is also lost. Toxic, turmoil, co-dependant shit. Oh how you fell, hard! He led you down a dark path, you followed just because you loved him. You didn't think about yourself, just that following him into darkness might make him happy. Your spirit is lost, your mind snapped and your heart is broken. I'm so sorry my love, my sweet child, my beautiful daughter.
   Stay strong my darling and know that you will get through this. I am always here for you... I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Love Lost

My love is worth more than the lack of effort you bring Once you've lost my love you will feel more than a sting You'll realize that...