Thursday, September 12, 2019

Little Ditties 1

Little Ditties

1. I thought I gave myself everything...
What I really needed to do
was give up the thought

2. I have a story to write,
I know it well
Though its no epic saga,
Forever remembered by men
It is important for me to tell.

3. Plastic ware
Thinning hair
Wrinkles beneath
Baggy underwear

4. As your desire is,
so is your will
As your will is,
so is your deed
As your deed is,
so is your destiny

5. Life is not about all of the wrongs
And all of the rights
Life is about believing it's yours to create
Even if it means putting up some fights

6. Can't escape, can't get away
inevitable change always takes place
Accept it, flow with it
Grow with grace

7. Procrastination is a representative of fear

8. Empathy is understanding
    Sympathy is knowing

9. Don't you see,
    we deserve each other...

10. What excuses have you labeled as distractions are you letting spoil your dream's purpose?














No comments:

Post a Comment

A Love Lost

My love is worth more than the lack of effort you bring Once you've lost my love you will feel more than a sting You'll realize that...